Beginning June/July 2020 we are offering a Junior Producer internship at Mr.Frank HQ in Amsterdam. This is a full-time, hands-on role, and you will be involved in every stage of the production process – from drafting shortlists with directors, to scouting locations, to making sure everything runs smoothly on the day itself.
Our projects are extremely varied, so no two working days are alike! Experience working in film production is helpful but not essential – it’s more important that you’re driven, tenacious, cool under pressure, and a natural problem-solver.
– Fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in Dutch is preferable.
– Previous experience in film production.
– Driver’s license (essential).
– Excellent communication skills.
– Creative mindset.
– Available full time for at least 6 months, we do not provide shorter or part time internships.
– In possession of a EU work visa (essential).
If you think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship, send us an email at email@example.com with a copy of your CV, a short cover letter and a guess at what Mr.Frank favourite movie should be.