Head of Production
Mr.Frank is a bespoke film production company, based in Amsterdam. From January, we are looking for a new awe-inspiring Head of Production! That’s right, we want you to be turn Mr.Frank boldness into reality. As a Head of Production you’ll manage our production team and oversee all aspects of our productions, from creative process and sign-off to the final delivery. Developing concepts with creatives, sourcing actors and locations; building and maintaining professional relations should all be second-nature to you. In this senior-level position stamp your mark on a rapidly growing , dynamic production company with international clients and major brands, as well as a fun-loving and international team.
– As our Head of Production, you will be managing our production team in creating and delivering some quality masterpieces of film.
– Work side by side with our clients in shaping new projects, from conception to completion. You will ensure projects meet the client’s strategy and expectations.
– Liaise with the managing team and are at the heart of the strategic decision-making process at Mr.Frank.
– Responsible for controlling profitability, monitoring and reporting on the health of all the projects.
– Nurture strong relationships with the client and focus on building partnerships with them.
– Assist in creating treatments, budgets and sourcing the best professional crew and cast for each project.
– Manage film shoots, making sure everything runs smoothly, on time, and on budget.
– 7+ years of work experience in film production, with proven track record producing high-value productions and experience in managing budgets bigger than 750k.
– Native or a high level of English speaker and have superb communication skills.
– Quick development of a deep understanding of clients’ challenges and what needs to be achieved.
– This position requires a vast technical knowledge in film (film equipment, technics, etc) and comprehensive understanding of post-production from a technical angle.
– Valid driving licence.
– Interest in Documentary and Fiction films and you’re always up to engage in heartfelt discussion with other Frankies about the series you’ve been watching lately.
– You can speak and write Dutch.
– You are based in Amsterdam and can prove you have an established professional network.
– You can work with Adobe and Google Suite.
If you think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship, send us an email at email@example.com and be sure to include your portfolio. See you in the studio!