Marketing and Sales Internship
Join the Mr.Frank team.
Do you have a knack for communications, promotion and all things social?
Starting immediately, we are offering a Marketing and Sales Internship aboard the good ship Mr.Frank.
This is a full-time position for a 6 month period. You will work with our experienced team, developing creative strategies to seek out new projects and opportunities. You will be responsible for building new professional relationships and strengthening existing ones – getting in touch with the right people at the right time.
You will also be in charge of:
- Managing Mr.Frank social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Organising events and parties.
- Approaching new partners for collaborations.
- Leading all PR and communications.
You should be the kind of person who can commit to any project, with a pro-active attitude and strong initiative. A details-oriented person who handles pressure and responsibility well, but still knows how to have fun. There is no 9 to 5 mentality at Mr.Frank – flexibility is a must! Most importantly, you should love all aspects of filmmaking and marketing, and aspire to work in a creative and dynamic environment.
Requirements are as follows:
- Fluent English and Dutch (written and spoken)
- Experience of marketing (especially online and social media)
- Knowledge of film, both its making and distribution
- Very personable, with great people skills
- Some design experience preferable (Indesign and Photoshop)
If you feel like this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you’d be perfect, and which album has been on your record player for the last week.