Are you bold?
Do you love grabbing attention? Do you love copywriting and design?
Mr.Frank is looking for a new addition to the creative branding team to work closely with our Art Director on content development.
The right person for the job is a bad-ass self-starter who loves to push boundaries and try new stuff. Sound like you? Get in touch!
What you will do:
- Write copy for our channels in keeping with the Mr.Frank tone of voice
- Edit and check copy for our client facing documents. This requires excellent written grammar and attention to detail.
- Develop marketing content together with our Art Director such as Blog articles and newsletters.
- Manage and be involved in creative initiatives
What you'll need:
- Sick language/writing skills in English
- Bold ideas and confidence to take on new challenges
- Basic design skills (photoshop, indesign)
- Energy and enthusiasm to learn and develop.
- Discipline and ability to stick to deadlines
- Strong communication skills in person and in writing
- Experience in a creative environment, ideally art/culture/publishing is a plus
To apply, send us:
- 2 writing samples (ideally two different types)
- Any creative work where you have had artistic authorship
- A clear, to the point cover letter
- A beautiful 1 page CV
This is a 6 month full-time internship in the centre of Amsterdam starting as soon as possible.
If you are interested please email your application email@example.com